Acne Treatment Membership program
Acne is not exclusive to teenagers, and can be particularly troubling for adult patients. Our patients find that the HydraFacial™ skin treatment can be as effective in treating adult acne and oily skin as it is in promoting healthier, younger-looking skin.
The HydraFacial resurfacing procedure provides cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and hydration, while also applying antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid for healthier skin. The treatment takes as little as 30 minutes and is often described as feeling like "a cool paintbrush moving over the face."
Each treatment uses a series of HydroPeel® tips with multiple peeling edges to exfoliate the skin several times each pass, achieving better, more even results. The unique spiral design creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously introducing hydrating skin solutions with potent antioxidants.
The HydraFacial is a noninvasive, nonsurgical procedure that can help reduce the problems of acne and oily skin with no discomfort or downtime.
Acne HydraFacial MD Membership Program
In 30 minutes, 2x a month, you achieve maximum benefits. This treatment combines aHydraFacial with LED Blue Light or LED Red Light.
Get the results you desire at a price you admire!
- Complimentary Skin Analysis and Consultation
- Obagi Clenziderm Acne Kit
- Hydrafacial Hydrating Acne Treatment 1/mthy
- Hydrafacial Express 1/mthy
- LED Blue Light treatment (Acne, oily, congested skin therapy ) or LED Red Light treatment (calms redness & improves circulation)
- 20% discount on all full-priced Retail Products and 10% off all other Spa Services
*Your Membership fee will be automatically debited from your credit card or banking account each month. This debit will continue on the same day each month thereafter until your membership commitment ends. If the 1st falls on a weekend, the debit will be made the following Monday.
Membership Program FAQs
What are the benefits to receiving spa treatments regularly?
Monthly spa visits are proven to help you to relax and de-stress. Regular massage lowers blood pressure, improves circulation and increases lymphatic flow. Regular facials not only deep cleanse the skin and prevent build-up, but also help repair damage and can even make you look & feel more youthful!
Do I have to sign a contract?
Yes. Your membership or custom program commitment period is 12 months. Your membership or customized treatment is performed during normal operating hours Monday through Thursday, excluding national holidays..
How will I be charged if I chose to enroll in the VIP Membership Program?
Your Membership fee will be automatically debited from your credit card each month. This debit will continue on the same day each month thereafter until your membership commitment ends. If the 1st falls on a weekend, the debit will be made the following Monday.
Can I have my membership auto renew?
Yes, Membership plans are auto-renewable. At the end of the initial term of membership, your monthly dues will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless you have elected otherwise on the Membership agreement.
Can I cancel my Membership/Program?
You may cancel your Membership (and thereby the continued billing of the Membership fee from your credit card each month) by providing written notice of your request at least 30 days prior to your billing date. Send the written notice to: Foothills Center for Women . Once contract cancellation has been made, there will be a six-month waiting period before buyer is eligible to purchase a new membership. Memberships/Programs are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers.
What is the LED Light Therapy mode?
The HydraFacial™ LED Light Therapy mode provides additional benefits post HydraFacial™ treatment. The red LED light is used to improve the appearance of skin firmness and resilience. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging. The blue LED light is extremely beneficial for people who suffer from oily skin or breakouts.
What type of add-ons are available?
This treatment is highly customizable according to your skin type and as a bonus, there are a few add-on features that can be combined with the HydraFacial™.
- Lymphatic Drainage addition will not only help detoxify but has shown to help relieve sinus congestion as well.
- Derma-Builder peptide complex is a strong anti-aging assistant to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glysal Prep 7.5% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid Peel
- Glysal Prep 15% Glycolic Acid and 1.5% Salicylic Acid Peel
- Glysal Prep 30% Glycolic Acid and 1.5% Salicylic Acid
- Glysal Peel step resurfacing procedure. It blends the Hydrafacial MD Vortex-Fusion with dislodging dead skin cell capabilities to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- CTGF – Growth Factors is a Vortex-Booster in the Hydrafacial treatment that will minimize the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. With naturally derived growth factors being the main ingredient in CTGF, skin health and vitality will improve overall and skin will be brought back to it’s youthful state.
- Brightenol Spot Corrector in conjuction with Obagi Sunfader help to minimize the appearance of dark spots, sun spots and hyperpigmentation.
The HydraFacial™ has been a favorite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars and is even enjoyed by the Prince of Monaco! It has also been featured on Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS The Doctors TV show, Allure Magazine, Essence Magazine, InStyle Wedding Magazine, and more.